Import your photos and videos efficiently and reliably
Rapid Photo Downloader for Linux is written by a photographer for professional and amateur photographers. Its goal is to be the best photo and video downloader for the Linux Desktop. It is free software, released under the GNU GPL license.
- 1Generates meaningful, user configurable file and folder names
- 2Downloads photos and videos from multiple devices simultaneously
- 3Backs up photos and videos as they are downloaded
- 4Is carefully optimized to download and back up at high speed
- 5Easy to configure and use
- 6Runs under Unity, Gnome, KDE and other Linux desktops
- 7Available in thirty languages
- 8Program configuration and use is fully documented
Filter, sort and choose
which photos and videos to download
Use the Timeline
to identify shots taken at different periods
with the Linux desktop
If you like this software, please consider making a contribution. Thank you!